| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 15 °C (59 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in November is quite mild at 11.05 °C (51.89 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.4 °C (43.5 °F).
- In November the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in November is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 71.3mm (2.8in) of liquid tumbles during on average 9 days.
- The heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are dull with on balance merely 3:29 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:18 long and the longest day is 10:15 long with an average length of 9:43.
- There are approximately 6:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: