| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in October is very mild at 15.55 °C (59.99 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.6 °C (51.1 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with some rain. Just 73.5mm (2.9in) of H2O falls during on average 9 days.
- In October the blue above Pescara, Abruzzo is reasonably fine with on average a moderate 6:00 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:40 long with an average length of 10:58.
- There are approximately 4:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: