| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in May is very mild at 16.6 °C (61.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in May is 11.2 °C (20.2 °F).
- The weather in May is dry with periodic rain. A mere 34.6mm (1.4in) of fluid is transfered during on average 6 days.
- In May the heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are quite sunny having on average a respectable 8:38 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 14:02 long and the longest day is 15:02 long with an average length of 14:35.
- There are approximately 5:45 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60% of daylight hours and cloudy 40% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: