| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in March is a little cool at 9.25 °C (48.65 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.1 °C (57.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.4 °C (39.9 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in March is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in March is marginally dry with periodic rain. Only 62.9mm (2.5in) of liquid tumbles across on average 6 days.
- The heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are slightly fair with on balance a mediocre 5:03 of beaming sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 12:36 long with an average length of 11:52.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 43.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 56.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: