| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 20 °C (68 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in June is warm at 20.35 °C (68.63 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.7 °C (58.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in June is 11.3 °C (20.3 °F).
- The weather in June is a little parched with seldom any rain. A mere 43.9mm (1.7in) of water is transfered during on average 4 days.
- The skies in Pescara, Abruzzo are moderately sunny having on average a respectable 8:25 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:03 long and the longest day is 15:17 long with an average length of 15:13.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: