| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in July is fairly hot at 23 °C (73.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in July is 11.8 °C (21.2 °F).
- The weather in July is dry with infrequent rain. A mere 33.8mm (1.3in) of water descends across on average 3 days.
- In July the heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are glorious with on balance an appreciable 10:44 of blazing sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 14:30 long and the longest day is 15:14 long with an average length of 14:56.
- There are approximately 4:01 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 72.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 27.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: