| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in January is cool at 6.1 °C (42.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.7 °C (35.1 °F).
- In January the variation/ range of daily average temperatures is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in January is slightly dry with intermittent rain, sleet or snow. Only 54.7mm (2.2in) of H2O falls during an average of 8 days.
- In January the blue above Pescara, Abruzzo is dull with an average of merely 3:21 of brilliant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 9:07 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:26.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 36.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 63.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: