| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in February is a little cool at 7.1 °C (44.78 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.6 °C (52.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.6 °C (36.7 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in February is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in February is slightly dry with occasional rain, sleet or snow. Only 52.6mm (2.1in) of water is dumped across an average of 5 days.
- In February the skies in Pescara, Abruzzo are somewhat dreary having on balance a mere 3:52 of beaming sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 9:55 long and the longest day is 11:05 long with an average length of 10:29.
- There are approximately 6:26 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 37.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 62.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: