| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in December is a little cool at 7.5 °C (45.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in December is 8.6 °C (15.5 °F).
- The weather in December is somewhat dry with sporadic rain, sleet or snow. Just 76.8mm (3in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 7 days.
- The heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are gloomy having on average a scanty 2:42 of radiant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:03 long and the longest day is 9:16 long with an average length of 9:07.
- There are approximately 6:14 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 30.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 69.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: