| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in August is really warm at 22.85 °C (73.13 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- In August the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 11.5 °C (20.7 °F).
- The weather in August is slightly dry with seldom any rain. Only 53.7mm (2.1in) of fluid falls during an average of 4 days.
- In August the heavens above Pescara, Abruzzo are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:00 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:11 long and the longest day is 14:28 long with an average length of 13:51.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: