| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- The average temperature in Pescara, Abruzzo in April is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.8 °C (64 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in April is 10.8 °C (19.4 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with periodic rain. Only 55.3mm (2.2in) of fluid is transfered across on average 6 days.
- The skies in Pescara, Abruzzo are reasonably fine having on average a detectable 6:23 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:39 long and the longest day is 13:59 long with an average length of 13:20.
- There are approximately 6:46 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Pescara, Abruzzo April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Pescara, Abruzzo, Italy
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Pescara, Abruzzo: